Never a dull moment – from creating displays, putting puzzles together (literally and figuratively), to helping to carry in donations… Stop in for a few hours or spend the day- lots of volunteer opportunities to fit your skills and schedule. Fun team-building opportunity for youth groups, organizations, and businesses. Popular with teens to earn volunteer hours and work independently.
We try to provide the best quality items in our limited available space and therefore may be unable to accept all donations. Staff have the right to politely refuse unacceptable items. We must consider the staff and store safety as well as ease of disposal. Please call the stores for additional information about our donation policy.
When you donate your used items to our stores, you provide children and families with everyday things they need. All proceeds from sales go back to our community.
Our mission is to provide quality recycled items to our community at a reasonable price, reduce the amount of items sent to landfills, and generate revenue to support Rise programming.
Donations are gladly accepted every day at our Rise Thrift Store location from 10 am-6:00 pm. Please DO NOT LEAVE ITEMS when store is closed.
Our Rise Thrift Store accepts new or gently-used clothing for men/women/children, shoes, handbags and other accessories, household items, books, CDs, DVDs, jewelry, small electronics, and much more. We accept donations for our Food Pantry at our thrift store location.
We accept donations of vehicles (cars, light/box trucks, or vans).
Due to space constraints and safety precautions, we CANNOT accept:
- Automobile Parts (tires, mufflers, fenders, etc.)
- Construction Materials (cabinets, lumber, pipes, windows, etc.)
- Damaged furniture (torn, soiled, water damaged, or in need of structural repair)
- Flammable products (gas cans, propane tanks, etc.)
- Hazardous materials (batteries, paints, chemicals, etc.)
- Large Entertainment Centers
- Televisions & Computer monitors (large televisions in cabinets, CRT tube televisions and monitors or older model TVs)
- Weapons (Firearms, explosives, ammunition, flares, etc.)
- Large outdoor children’s playhouses/toys
- Items subject to recall such as cribs, car seats, playpens, cribs, and small items which can be swallowed.