Fall Seasonal Recipes
Whether sipping a spiced cider or sharing a pumpkin muffin, it’s a great time of year to enjoy all the cozy comfort food of the season. SNAP-Ed Connection has seasonal resources to help you enjoy the flavors of fall!
- Extra apples laying around? Try baking this comforting Apple Cake to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Experiment with a new winter squash this fall and teach others how to prepare them. Check out how to cook, teach, and prepare different types of squash.
- Mix together this seasonal, on-the-go Roasted Pumpkin Seed Snack Mix. It’s quick to prepare, even if you have limited time. No cooking required!
- Discover delicious and nutritious recipes using sweet potatoes and yams. And finally learn the difference between these two similar veggies!
- Plan your Thanksgiving menu ahead of time by exploring our Healthy, Thrifty Thanksgiving menu.
Enjoy and celebrate this autumn season with these healthy and seasonal resources available to you. Don’t miss our fall seasonal produce guide for more flavors of fall!