Thank you for your interest in participating in the 11th Annual Latino Festival! This exciting event promotes Latino arts, culture and food in Hightstown and East Windsor. Everyone will enjoy the cultural musical performances, crafts, and fun family activities.
More than 5,000 people attended last year. The money raised from this event helps to support Rise, the Latino Festival, and our community by providing services and facilitating community partnerships.
Food vendors help make the day a success for the families who attend. This year, we are accepting ## vendors.
Steps to participate in the 2024 Latino Festival:
- Complete this application no later than ______.
- This includes signing electronically that you have reviewed and agree to the terms and conditions. Click here to download terms and conditions.
- The Festival Coordinator will review your application.
- You will receive notification by email regarding acceptance by ___________.
- Once accepted, it is your responsibility to apply for the required Temporary Food and Fire Permits from the East Windsor Township. We will provide information to help guide you in this process.
- Once your application is accepted, festival fees are due by _______.
You will be given the option to pay online, by check or money order.
Food vendors must apply each year to be considered. The Latino Festival reserves the right to deny any application without explanation.
Questions? Please contact _________ (___) ___ – ______