- Este evento ha pasado.
Juneteenth celebration! Vendors wanted!
junio 17 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, canopies, etc. Items for sale must be displayed within the space. Do not display items outside of your space.
You MUST submit a REGISTRATION FORM .
NO DAY OF THE EVENT REGISTRATION – THE WEEK OF EVENT LATE REGISTRATION FEE- $55
5. All PARKING WILL BE BEHIND THE HALL OF REORDS
6. SET-UP TIME:-Vendors will not be permitted to hold adjacent spaces for later arriving vendors.
7.DEBRIS DISPOSAL: All trash, litter or debris brought into your space or generated while there must be taken with you when you leave. If substantial debris remains in your area after your departure, may result exclusion from future events
8.NOT PERMITTED: Any illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages. Any weaponry including but not limited to guns, bows, arrows, swords, knives.
Any Profanity and merchandise that is deemed inappropriate .
No loud music or megaphones/ microphones as we will be providing music for the day.
VENDORS Rules and Regulations
1. VENDORS MUST PRE-REGISTER. There will be no registration at the festival . LATE REGISTRATION FEE will be charged the week of the event if spaces are still available. NO REFUNDS for any reason.
2. VENDORS MUST BE CHECKED IN BY 11:15 ??SET UP BEGINS AT 10:30am
NO ONE CAN ENTER AFTER 11:15 A.M.
3. WEATHER: Please understand this festival is a RAIN OR SHINE event. Plan ahead in the event of inclement weather, including high winds. If the weather is questionable, it is at the discretion of Monmouth County Diversity Alliance to reschedule. There are no refunds or switching dates when the event is held on a rain date. If thunderstorms/lightning is in the forecast email after 4pm the day before the event. The Borough of Freehold reserves the right to cancel any Event if the area is deemed unsuitable and unsafe.
4. REGISTRATION FEE: $50.00 per each 10×10 space.
5. I have business insurance and I agree to to hold Monmouth County Diversity Alliance Inc . harmless from any and all claims loss or damage to my personal property.
All food vendors must obtain a temporary food license with the Borough of Freehold